- Newsletter Vol. 23, Summer 2011 - An invitation for you and your dog to join us at the Aug 24 Renegades' game along with helpful flea and tick protection tips for your pet.
- Newsletter Vol. 22, Fall 2010 - This issue congratulates Emily and Melissa, discusses stem cell therapy for your pet, and reminds you that ticks and fleas are in full fall swing!
- Newsletter Vol. 21, Winter 2009 - Holiday & Winter Tips
- Newsletter Vol. 20, Fall 2009 - Tick, Tick, Tick, news on the Canine Flu
- Newsletter Vol. 19, Spring 2009 -
Announcing the 4th annual Otterkill Animal Hospital Animal Photo Contest!
- Newsletter Vol. 18, Fall 2008 -
Welcome Dr. Will! New medications available; and puppy socialization tips.
- Newsletter Volume 17, Spring 2008 - Did you know that Oterkill Animal Hospital is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year?
- Newsletter Volume 16, Winter 2007-8 - Resolutions to help improve the quality of life of your animal companions. Ever wonder just what breeds are in the heritage of that mixed breed dog of yours? Now you can find out!
- Newsletter Volume 15, November 2007 - This issue tells about our re-accreditation by the American Animal Hospital Association, notes our doctors' training in ultrasound, brings you up to date on staff happenings, and wishes you a happy Thanksgiving holiday.
- Newsletter Volume 14, October 2007 - This issue explains the special skills you get with your Otterkill vets, brings you up to date on staff happenings, and reminds you about fall tick and flea prevention.
- Newsletter Volume 13, July 2007 - This issue wishes goodbye to Dr. Hardoon, talks about weight loss for dogs, explains zoonotic diseases, and gives you an idea how many animals we see.
- Newsletter Volume 12, April 2007 - This issue talks more about the pet food recall, gives alternatives to prepared diets, tells you about dangerous toxins in your household, announces our re-certification, and explains our policy on after-hours emergencies.
- Newsletter Volume 11, March 2007 - This issue deals with the pet food recall, reminds you that the flea and tick season is approaching, announces our second annual Animal Photo Contest, and points out all the other kinds of pets we treat -- not just dogs and cats!
- Newsletter Volume 10, February 2007 - This issue reminds you that February is Pet Dental Health Month, warns of the danger that a sugar-free sweetener poses to dogs, introduces our new front-office staffer, and reminds you of the new dog housing law in New York State.
- Newsletter Volume 9, December 2006 - This issue wishes everyone a happy hoilday, offers a last-minute gift idea, discusses holiday pet safety, announces the employees of the year, and tells you about a special to help families survive.
- Newsletter Volume 8, October 2006 - This issue explains a new disease test, covers an employment opportunity at Otterkill, discusses Halloween safety, and pet insurance and financing.
- Newsletter Volume 7, July 2006 - This issue welcomes Dr. Liz Hardoon, discusses heartworm issues, and explains about wild baby birds.
- Newsletter Volume 6, May 2006 - This issue tells you what an LVT is, discusses animal-to-human disease transmission, and tells you about some of the things our staff do outside the office.
- Newsletter Volume 5, March 2006 - This issue discusses exercise for your pets, microchipping, as well as staff and office information.
- Newsletter Volume 4, January 2006 - This issue congratulates Dr. Zgoda for his Hartz veterinary award, discusses new staff and office changes and explains about the annual photo contest!
- Newsletter Volume 3, December 2005 - This issue discussed holiday safety, and things to be aware of during the winter (for your pet).
- Newsletter Volume 2, October 2005 - This issue discussed tick control, renewing prescriptions via email, and the latest hospital news.
- Newsletter Volume 1, September 2005 - This issue discussed tick control, renewing prescriptions via email, and the latest hospital news.